“My account has shown currently that I spent over 800 dollars less than this time last month! Even after bills! That’s crazy!”Taryn F.
“My husband and I are finally in the finances together. We both have a clear picture of our debt, our expenses, and our goals. No pointing fingers or laying blame… supporting each other with understanding and grace TOGETHER! After 15 years of marriage… Amazing! …Because of SeedTime. YOU guys definitely get the credit for this one.”Martha A.
“My husband and I sat down at the table last night and 2 1/2 hours later we had come up with a workable budget, a debt plan, and a covenant with one another to hold each other accountable… The biggest blessing was that my husband took an active part in creating the budget and there were no screaming matches and no harsh words exchanged…”Millicent D.
“We’ve cut our overspending down from $1,000/mth to $200/mth (even with less income) and are definitely aiming at $0 by the end of next month.”PO10K Student
Show you how to painlessly free up at least $500 in expenses each month (trust me, we will).
Help you earn at least an extra $500 each month.
Then take that extra $1,000 and show you how to most efficiently use it to pay off your debt.
- Welcome to the class
- Let's get some results right now with eBay
- Download your class overview
- Your first challenge
- The only 2 secrets you need to know to pay off your debt and build wealth (Workshop Replay)
- 3 enemies to avoid when flipping the gap
- Discover your starting point
- How to handle spousal disagreements about money
- How my wife and I came together to tackle our debt
- How much are you paying?
- The Biblical secret to amplify your progress
- How to stay motivated
- If you want results, you need to take action
- How to use the save $500/month worksheet
- Save with the "Stranger Test"
- Ask before you buy
- How I save hundreds every year and simplify my life in the process
- Get the cheapest cell plan
- The easiest way most of us can save thousands of dollars
- If you ever shop at Walmart, you have to see this
- Shop like normal and let Wikibuy save you money
- Save $1,000 this year by modifying your TV habit
- An almost guaranteed way to save for car owners
- How to break your Starbucks habit and save hundreds in the process
- How you can save $50/month switching light bulbs
- If you have credit cards, you must do this
- Your monthly bills are too high - let's fix that
- My simple 3-step process for buying anything online
- You can do this one in 30 seconds
- Cut your grocery bill by 30% without cutting coupons
- How much was your income tax refund?
- This one only applies to Christians
- For you die-hard Target shoppers
- How to avoid paying sales tax on Amazon
- You are going to feel like you can't do it
- How to use the earn $500/month worksheet
- How I made $2,145 in a month by decluttering
- Make over $150 by downloading this app
- Find lost money within 30 seconds
- All you need is a computer to be able to do this one
- Amazon wants to buy back your purchases
- Pet lovers, this is a great one for you
- Earn up to $2.50 per minute just by typing
- Make up to $35/hour driving your own vehicle
- 7 Tips You Can Follow to Get a Pay Raise
- If you're in one of these 9 states, get paid to deliver groceries
- Get paid $30/hour to give feedback on websites
- How one part-time eBayer made $50,000 in a year
- If you're friendly and have a smartphone, give this one a try
- Use your skill and make money teaching others with this website
- Make up to $200 per month by donating your Plasma
- Starting the payoff process
- The Debt Snowball Method
- How to create a budget that works
- The Budgeting System that will Save You 15% Each Month
- How to master the bill paying process
- Mastering "The Lag"
- How to handle unexpected expenses
- Extra Credit: Pause retirement savings
- Extra Credit: How I got 0% on all of my credit cards and car loans
- Budget Samples to Help Create Your Budget
- How I Organize My Bank Accounts
- [Bonus Interview] How to finally get started with your business idea
- 5 student loan forgiveness programs
- The step-by-step guide to clean and repair your credit report
- 6 important tips for handling medical debt
- Is debt consolidation a good idea?
- Should you pay off your house early?
- My never-lose-money-on-a-purchase approach
- Extra Credit Exercise: Week-long spending fast
- Extra Credit Exercise: Spending Log
- Success Story: How this family paid off $120,000 of debt
- Success Story: How we paid off $20,000 in less than 9 months
- Success Story: Family paying off $130,000 in under 4 years
Bob Lotich is a Certified Educator in Personal Finance (CEPF®), award-winning blogger, has over 10+ years experience writing about money, and has been named a top 20 social influencer in personal finance. His writing has been featured on Forbes, The Huffington Post, Yahoo Finance, CBN, Crosswalk, Patheos and others. He has been a full-time writer since 2008, Youtuber since 2018, and loves uncovering financial wisdom in the Bible as well as discovering the best tools and strategies to help you put more money in your pocket.
Debt Payoff Case Studies
The class contains an ever-growing library of success story interviews with others just like you who have paid off massive amounts of debt. In each one, we find out the juicy details of how they did it! These are people JUST LIKE YOU. Ordinary people who have had success paying off massive amounts of debt. You’ll learn the exact strategies they used and the results they experienced.
My Banking Blueprint
My strategy for organizing our bank accounts. We spent years perfecting our system and this PDF template and bonus lesson shows you exactly how they are laid out and how we use them.
Online Business Quick Start Interview
Exclusive 30-minute interview with Joseph Michael who built a 6-figure online business on the side in just over a year. In the interview, we discuss the keys to getting your business idea off the ground! If you have wanted to start an online business, this is for you!
How will this differ from Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University?
I love Dave Ramsey's course and in fact, my wife Linda and I took it a few years ago and I have recommended it often. But there are some key differentiators between our course and his. Due to the one-size-fits-all approach of FPU, it is a bit more generalized in the materials, leaving the students to have to figure many things out on their own. Secondly, FPU is a much more general financial course covering a wide range of topics. FPU is a bigger time committment whereas PO10k is a self-study course that you can move through at your own pace. And finally, we have a money-back guarantee, which eliminates all risk to you.
What if I am Canadian (or from another country outside of the US)?
While some of the lessons may only be applicable to those within the US, the majority of the content will work for anyone, especially the concepts and ideas around how to better manage your money - that will work regardless of where you live!
How much time will be involved?
You can take the course at your own pace but if you commit to an hour a night to work through the lessons, I think you'll find that you can get through the course in a couple months.
What if I am debt-free (except the mortgage)?
The principles of the course will work just the same for you - the difference is you'll be able to put the money you earn and save toward paying down your mortgage, saving for retirement or college or any other goals you have!
How hard will it be?
The lessons themselves are not hard. The hardest part will probably be just committing the time and dedicating to the process. Your mindset will probably have to change and you may have to try some things you've never done before. But it will work for you if you put the work in!
What if I am limited on time?
You can still make it work! Just figure out what amount of time you have to dedicate to it and mark it on your calendar as an appointment. Commit to spending 30 minutes a day or whatever it is to the course and you will see yourself making progress. It may take a little longer than if you had more time but you can still complete the course!