- How often should I post?
- How to come up with blog post ideas
- The article guaranteed to get shared
- How to keep people from stealing your content
- Repurposing your content
- My checklist after I hit publish
- SEO for bloggers who don't want to do SEO
- How to find keywords for your blog posts
- How to find blogs to guest post on
- All the benefits of interviewing an expert
- Expert Twitter strategy (BONUS CONTENT)
- How to create a simple ebook cover
- How to edit photos without Photoshop
- How to get a gorgeous logo that looks like you paid $1,000 for it
- What should you put in your blog sidebar?
- Where to find great images to use for your blog posts
- QUICK TIP: How to get approved with AdSense
- Getting started with AdSense
- QUICK TIP: Adding AdSense code to your blog
- The simplest way to start increasing AdSense earnings
- Increase your AdSense earnings simply by moving your ads
- How to get higher paying AdSense clicks
- How to get custom-sized AdSense units
- How I increased AdSense earnings $1,500 in less than 3 months
- QUICK TIP: How you can earn more with fewer AdSense ad units
- QUICK TIP: When your Google Rep tells you to only use responsive ad codes
- Getting started with affiliate marketing
- My 3 tips to continually increase affiliate earnings
- How I made an extra $1,000/month with 5 minutes of work
- The basics of CPM Networks
- My earnings breakdown
- Jeff Rose earnings breakdown
- Why you should aggressively focus on growing your email list
- How to get more email subscribers
- How to write compelling email that converts
- Email List-Building Workshop (BONUS CONTENT)
- How I formalized my blog as a business
- Why you need a business mailbox
- How to get a tax ID for free
- QUICK TIP: What happens at tax time when you have money coming in from many sources throughout the year?
- QUICK TIP: How to keep your business finances separate from your personal finances
- QUICK TIP: How to handle budgeting for your business
- How to keep email from eating up all your time
- How to connect with others in your niche
- How to find great writers
- The common traits of successful bloggers
- Why a blog is a terrible way to teach
- 3 unlikely tools that have helped more than anything
- QUICK TIP: Dealing with information overload
- QUICK TIP: How to connect with your audience through your blog when you are selling a product
- How I made the videos for this course
- How to finally get started with your business idea
- How to get millions in free publicity
- Social Media planner & calendar
“Within a month of starting the class, I immediately saw an increase in traffic (about 100%) and my Adsense income quadrupled based on some recommendations from the course modules. I HIGHLY recommend anyone looking to monetize their platform take the course as soon as possible.”Aja M.
“After following Bob's suggestions on Adsense placement, my earnings immediately increased by $10+ per day. Over the past 10 months, this one simple suggestion has earned us additional, unanticipated revenues of over $10,000 (so far).”David G.
“Pro-Blogging Secrets helped me start a blog and grow it to over 3,000 monthly readers. I just recently launched my first product and I’m getting 3-5 new email subscribers per day…on autopilot!”Tim P.
“I can't believe how much the changes Bob suggested benefited earnings - they're double what they were.”Matt J.
“Following Bob’s course helped me get 10,145 visits to my blog in my first month blogging!”Heather O.
“I’m in the Pro-Blogging Secrets course right now and it’s astonishing to me how much I can still learn about blogging, even with all the classes I've taken.”Rosemarie G.
“I read everything I can that Bob puts out and Pro-Blogging secrets is crammed full of nuggets and practical gems that are going to take my blog to the next level. Every video has actionable advice and the info is broken down into practical steps that make a huge difference. I’ve already started using Bob’s advice on using images and the difference is night and day.”Neal F.
“Using some of Bob's traffic ideas, my Pinterest traffic has increased 2,300% compared to the same period last year.”Steve C.
Bob Lotich is a Certified Educator in Personal Finance (CEPF®), award-winning blogger, has over 10+ years experience writing about money, and has been named a top 20 social influencer in personal finance. His writing has been featured on Forbes, The Huffington Post, Yahoo Finance, CBN, Crosswalk, Patheos and others. He has been a full-time writer since 2008, Youtuber since 2018, and loves uncovering financial wisdom in the Bible as well as discovering the best tools and strategies to help you put more money in your pocket.
How long do I have access to the course?
Unlimited access to the course – forever. Watch any time and on any device. You can watch the course from your mobile device, computer, or tablet, and you’re free to learn at your own pace. Your progress is automatically marked as you take the course. Revisit lessons whenever you want.
Start Your Blog Now
For those considering blogging or are curious about how to start. Everything needed for a new blogger to go from idea to having your blog up and running in no time!
WordPress 5.0 Masterclass
Wordpress 5.0 (Gutenberg) is the most dramatic change to Wordpress in the last 10+ years. This self-study video course teaches you everything you need to know to master the new Wordpress in less than 90 minutes.